Our environmental policy was last updated on October 12th, 2020.
SequoiaCX strives to be a leader in environmental sustainability and believes that a successful future for our business and the customers we serve depends on the sustainability of the environment, communities, and economies in which we operate.
As a responsible corporate citizen, we bear a responsibility to consider the impacts of our actions and how they affect the environment both directly in terms of our own operations, and indirectly through our purchasing decisions, the products and services we offer to our customers, and the business opportunities we pursue.
We are committed to minimizing the impact of our operations on the environment and to demonstrating leadership by integrating environmental considerations into all of our business practices.
Furthermore, we commit to contribute a significant portion of our proceeds to environmental causes and sustainability efforts.
The requirements of this policy apply to all entities and employees of SequoiaCX.
Although this policy applies to all entities and employees, the primary audience for this policy is those responsible for its implementation, namely the business line leaders and local management of each entity of the company.
Commitment From SequoiaCX
We want our products, services, and production efforts to be part of a sustainable society. We are committed to:
a) Environmental Commitments
Protect the Environment:
- SequoiaCX will protect the environment, including preventing pollution, through responsible management of our operations;
- Will give appropriate weight to this environmental policy when making future planning and investment decisions;
- Will design any products or services to reduce their adverse environmental impact in production, use and disposal;
- Will reduce resource consumption, waste, and pollution in our operations;
- SequoiaCX will comply with, or exceed, our environmental obligations, including taking a proactive approach regarding environmental legislation that affects our business.
Objectives and Targets:
- SequoiaCX will set targets and objectives, within the scope of the environmental management system, to achieve continual improvement and a sustainable development;
- Will establish and periodically review and report progress on objectives and targets in the pursuit of continual improvement in our environmental management system for the purpose of enhancing our environmental performance and ongoing prevention of pollution.
- SequoiaCX will minimize the environmental impacts of our own operations through best practice management of our use of energy, transportation, material consumption, water use, waste, and emissions;
- Will encourage suppliers, subcontractors, retailers, and recyclers of any of our products to adopt the same environmental principles as SequoiaCX;
- SequoiaCX will consider the environmental performance of our suppliers and the environmental attributes of products and services in our purchasing decisions;
- SequoiaCX will ensure adherence to our established environmental management processes through periodic internal and external audits.
c) Engagement and Transparency
- SequoiaCX will raise employee awareness and support employee creativity and enthusiasm with respect to implementing our environmental policies, guidelines, programs, and initiatives;
- Will continually promote environmental awareness, responsibility and best practices and to support the environmental sustainability culture of our company through education and in-house initiatives to reduce our environmental footprint.
- SequoiaCX will report transparently on our internal environmental performance through our company website.