Location: Remote, USA (Based in CA or CO a plus)
Reports To: VP, Digital Strategy
Employment Type: Direct hire, Full-time
Seniority: Mid level
At SequoiaCX, we craft digital experiences and strategies that help SaaS, MedTech, and B2B organizations grow—through meaningful customer relationships at scale.
We’re looking for a talented and driven Content Developer / Content Manager (Remote) to help us deliver engaging digital experiences and marketing content for our clients and internal projects.
We are not your typical agency. We are a growth agency that focuses on Customer Experience (CX)—offering a range of Inbound and digital marketing services as well as strategic consulting to our clients. We build lasting relationships with our clients and focus on delivering long-term results.
While we’re a new agency—our rapid growth is due to our inclusive, agile, creative, and fun-loving approach with a focus on people. We love what we do and it shows in our culture and our work.
Daily Activities & Areas For Growth
- Write, develop, and edit content in the form of blogs, web pages, downloads/conversions, presentations, data sheets, white papers, etc.
- Collaborate with designers, developers, and decision-makers to deliver effective content that contributes to campaign and business goals
- Collaborate and work closely with digital marketing and consulting teams to develop and execute against priorities and content strategy for both clients and internal projects
- Develop new lifecycle and conversion content for websites, social media, and marketing campaigns (blogs, infographics, emails, data sheets, etc.)
- Deliver and manage public-facing content and collateral for both client and internal projects
- Create and maintain documentation for internal processes as well as evolving content, brand, and style standards
- Prepare presentation materials, reports, documentation for projects as needed
- Manage and update content on customer-facing websites and CMS as projects require
- Apply a deep understanding of digital marketing channels and strategies along with data-driven methodologies to help drive successful campaigns and results
Qualifications (Who You Are):
- You’re a self-starter, knowledge-seeker, and have a deep desire to continuously learn and improve
- You have a passion for developing great content and user experiences for both internal users and customers
- You’re a natural-born collaborator and team player
- You have a strong attention-to-detail for messaging, design, and communications as well as a high degree of ownership and accountability
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent decision-making and prioritization skills, experience and track record executing with limited oversight
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines as they arise and provide realistic estimates for work and delivery timelines.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without employer sponsorship required
- 2–3 years experience in marketing, agency, or B2B preferred (MedTech, SaaS a plus)
- 2–3 years experience developing content for marketing, sales, and service teams
- Minimum 2 years experience working with Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Proficient in HTML/CSS and modern web browsers (able to determine browser compatibility problems, etc.)
- Experience with HubSpot CRM/CMS strongly preferred
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite (preferred) or other tools
- Familiarity and understanding of current SEO practices preferred
- Experience with animation or motion graphics a plus
- Experience with video and creating educational content a plus
Don’t worry about imposter syndrome or the confidence gap. If you think working with us sounds exciting we would love to hear from you—so please don’t hesitate to apply. As a start-up, we are willing to forgo experience for the right fit and in return provide an environment to grow and impressive titles!
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzsky
“If you want to increase your success rate, double your failure rate.” – Thomas J. Watson
Because we’re awesome and we have a sasquatch as our mascot. We’re also fully remote. We’re kind of tree-huggers—we love the outdoors and contributing to a sustainable and healthy environment. In fact, we donate a significant portion of our profits to environmental efforts.
Just because we think it’s the right thing to do. (And because more companies should—and they need a push)
Benefits & Additional Information:
- Location: 100% Remote
- All the equipment and tools you need to be successful
- Flexible working hours
- Small, tight knit and fast-growing team
- Learning and career growth opportunities
- Super flexible on PTO (though we are a small team with ambitious goals)
- PTO bonus incentive
- $2,500 dollar education allowance
- The ability to escape toxic corporate work culture
- Work with an organization that gives back
- We are a startup—but we are not firefighters. We are a team of experienced professionals taming the Wild West.
- Competitive salary and compensation package (DOE)
Culture & Values
We’re looking for other inspired “techno-environmentalists” to join in our cause.
We know it’s the people you work with that make a job memorable and fun—and we seek to surround ourselves with others who share our passions, drive, and integrity. We also believe that real, continuous progress requires open communication and calculated risk-taking. This demands a healthy and sustainable work environment.
Our core values include:
- Radical Transparency
Our Interview Process
We’re a small but fast-growing team that is excited to find the right person to join in our mission. To help us find a good fit we want to be transparent about how we’ll approach these interviews.
So, here it is:
- Apply with a resume and cover letter. Yes, we want a cover letter. (I promise we will read it.)
- Phone screening
- Preliminary video interview
- Group video interview with leadership team
- Short workshop
- Reference check
- Join the team
- Save the world
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].